Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideas for future videos

I'd love to see anything from switches to wiring accent LED's for crystal chambers.Even chassis basic design considerations and how you brainstorm the ideas that you come up with when you design your sabers would be so awesome. Again,most of us can't say it enough that it's awesome that you take the time to show us your tricks of the trade,so I personally will take all the help I can get and won't pitch a fit.

Curved Sabers.

Seeing that Madcow has built so many of them (which are all gorgeous), I would love to see a video with techniques and suggestions on fabricating curved hilts. As well as where to find good pre-made curved metal parts.

Thanks for the awesome videos, and especially for taking the time to make all of us your apprentices.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulic Ramirez View Post
    Curved Sabers.

Seeing that Madcow has built so many of them (which are all gorgeous), I would love to see a video with techniques and suggestions on fabricating curved hilts. As well as where to find good pre-made curved metal parts.

Thanks for the awesome videos, and especially for taking the time to make all of us your apprentices.
    Great idea!
    But that one may take awhile. I do have some ideas in the works to show/help... but it will not happen soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeSoft View Post
    How about something comparing the various blade styles that TCSS offers (Corbin-style, Trans-white, etc.)? I watched and enjoyed your blade durability test video. I'd like to see a more in depth comparison of the blade styles. Maybe it could be tied in with blade construction techniques for those who want to roll their own using materials that TCSS offers.
    I second this but mostly for the blade construction. I'd like to know how to make super bright blades myself.
    I can light a small city with my board

I wouldn't mind seeing a video on how to wire a PEx to a NBv2 for FoC.

you should do a video on wiring up the led,battery and resistor.

Quote Originally Posted by obi2kenobi14 View Post
    you should do a video on wiring up the led,battery and resistor.
    Much of that is covered in this one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdjX5Il3SnI

thank you rob!

have you done one on resistor values?

Quote Originally Posted by obi2kenobi14 View Post
    have you done one on resistor values?
    There are tutorial posts that cover that.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com