Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for future videos

Quote Originally Posted by girot View Post
    an in depth tutorial on the CF8 accent programmablity (i.e. blade lockup feature)

overview of new trident feature
    Good ideas - thanks

Now that the Nano Biscotte v4 is out how about an updated video with a full saber build along with a Power Xtender?

If it hasn't been mentioned yet, basics of installing rumble motors would be great. I want to do one of those on the build after this next one. Thanks for all the ones you have already made. I don't know that I would have started ripping my stunt sabers apart to pimp them out without your great thorough and accessible instructional videos and certainly not without the great parts source of the CSS!

Quote Originally Posted by themadscientist View Post
    If it hasn't been mentioned yet, basics of installing rumble motors would be great.
    Not just how, but why -- why would someone want to turn their lightsaber into a vibrator?

Also, in your video about the PLI, you say there are "hundreds" of uses for it, but I'm having a failure of imagination. Could you show a couple?

Well, "romantic" love is discouraged by the code, but, uh, let's not explore that any further.

Seriously, though, lightsabers are supposed to be very powerful so in addition to a meaty hum I want the hilt to shake slightly with the barely contained power of my trusty kyber crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by hutch009 View Post
    Now that the Nano Biscotte v4 is out how about an updated video with a full saber build along with a Power Xtender?
    Definitely planning this already

Quote Originally Posted by themadscientist View Post
    If it hasn't been mentioned yet, basics of installing rumble motors would be great. I want to do one of those on the build after this next one. Thanks for all the ones you have already made. I don't know that I would have started ripping my stunt sabers apart to pimp them out without your great thorough and accessible instructional videos and certainly not without the great parts source of the CSS!
    Possibly, I'll add it to the list. You can also get some good feedback vibration from the 2w speaker.

smaller tactile switch installs up forward so we can make a locking chassis w/crystal chamber without the saber being a mile long. like installing the small button tactile switches, the ball ones.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

I'd like to see a video build on a 1.15 chassis. I'd really love to see one fitting the Prizm into the MHS ribbed extension v-grooved section (if it is even possible).

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Tilmon View Post
    smaller tactile switch installs up forward so we can make a locking chassis w/crystal chamber without the saber being a mile long. like installing the small button tactile switches, the ball ones.
    There is one. Check it out here.