Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: buckpuck

Ryma Mara

Fine me a girls name book with Ryma Mara in it and then I will change it but as far as I know its a name I made up.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by vortextwist
    ryma is not a girl and it is a refrence to the movie super troopers.
    Mara is a girls name... Luke's wife is Mara Jade. Mara I've always found hard to find a definative origin, I've seen it as forms of Mary, Amara, Damara, etc...

Definitely a girls name. In fact, when I have children I'd like to name my girl that.

Firebird, JLo is right... that's what I see in normal browsing. A few buttons at the bottom of the thread. I get the edit button on all of your posts too. Tim installed a moderator control panel, but it's nothing that interesting. I get to see all the info of your profiles and the hidden users. No big deal.

I liked on the snitz system being able to change forum titles... I showed you switching that for a minute. Misc. = Let's post stuff, lol.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

Sounds extreamly boaring...
    Read the Thread Index. because Lord Maul fixed it...

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

well I was talking about the person. not the name. lol

BLUE 3- Ready

Ryma Mara

The name is nothing in referance to anything. and I prolly pronounce it differantly.

I repeat the name is in no referance to anything at all. its jus tsomething I came up with. becides the only thing starwars I pay attention to is the movies and the origional 3 books.

So instead of the topic being twards my user name and its oragins how about you all talk about the topic that was started by the topic maker.

on alot of the forums I go to off topic is not the greatest thing to start but it seems that there is alot of that around here.

I was talking about being a mod...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ryma Mara
    The name is nothing in referance to anything. and I prolly pronounce it differantly.

I repeat the name is in no referance to anything at all. its jus tsomething I came up with. becides the only thing starwars I pay attention to is the movies and the origional 3 books.

So instead of the topic being twards my user name and its oragins how about you all talk about the topic that was started by the topic maker.

on alot of the forums I go to off topic is not the greatest thing to start but it seems that there is alot of that around here.
    If you want back seat mod and be that picky... vortextwist resurrected the thread with a buck puck questio which doesn't have much at all to do with the original post.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

Ryma Mara

then close the topic and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryma Mara
    then close the topic and move on.

Wow, you're one ballsy

...been here 4 days and already telling us to get topics back on track, lock threads, getting pushy...

And you've got a pot smoking avatar on a kid-frequented forum. Highly inappropriate.

I can tell where this is going; therefore I am ending it now and ignoring everything you have to say. I fear any further interaction with you is detrimental to the forum.

Have a nice day.

Ryma Mara

pot smoking smiley, right...what makes you enclined to thnk its a joint?