Thread: Best way to make a violet/Purple blade?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Best way to make a violet/Purple blade?

I know that white blades and purple filters work... with less brightness. I've also seen the leds with 3 colors (including blue and red obviously) and 4 colored ones (again, red and blue) from the website that sells the rebel leds. While I'm partially... well... partial, to having the blade be able to switch between this purple and a red one, if its easiest to only have one color of these two then purple will most likely be my priority :P. So, help a noob out, what do people recomend for purple?

*Note I have been doing a lot of research over the past few months about this project I've embarked on. Only reason I say this, its a common response I get here :P but seriously I have an... admittedly not final but existent idea of what I'm going for

Well, Red and Royal Blue = purple, and Red is Red. So I would say get a trip-Rebel Red/Green/Royal Blue. However, it also depends on what card you use as well.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

um... Card? If you mean sound... there might not be

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdicus View Post
    um... Card? If you mean sound... there might not be
    Yes, card as in "sound card". You may want to decide what else will be in the saber, and THEN we can see what your options will be.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

Point taken. TO THE DRAWING BOARD... would a sound card be necessary for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdicus View Post
    Point taken. TO THE DRAWING BOARD... would a sound card be necessary for this?
    From what it sounds like you want to do, I would highly recommend it.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines