Thread: how do you convert a fx lightsaber with the original blade holder?????

Question how do you convert a fx lightsaber with the original blade holder?????

i have a master replics luke skywalker ANH and an ESB force fx lightsaber. since there isnt a conversion kit for them(even though there's a high demand for them) was just wondering how people use the original blade holder?

I can't confirm if it will work or not, but I am planning a build with a Anakin conversion kit, and have seen these used before. Which one you should use is the question, but I am planning on using the non-removable blade version with some sanding to ensure a good fit. I wish you luck on your endeavor!

Quote Originally Posted by emperor Vader View Post
    i have a master replics luke skywalker ANH and an ESB force fx lightsaber. since there isnt a conversion kit for them(even though there's a high demand for them) was just wondering how people use the original blade holder?
    Like this: http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=22856.0 That was without sound, but you can do it the same way with it.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.