Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: "Absolute ZERO" by Yoshi-Taka

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-Taka View Post
    Thank you as ever, sir. My move will probably limit my contributions to the community because I'm going from "not having a job and doing nothing all day" to "oh god I have a job where is the time going OOOOOHH I CAN AFFORD A CRYSTAL FOCUS!" Still probably won't build a CF saber, though.. unless I learn how to build LED strings.
    And I'll miss you too. Get your butt in gear and finish your saber, man! Vorpan Solus needs a soundboard!
    Soon as I get my new job kicked in, my saber budget increases, and I should theoretically have the free time needed to build her back up.
    "Bacon and cheese>squeezed lemon." - FenderBender
    "But, ya know...rules are made to be broken." - Yoshi-Taka
    LDM's Recipe For Noobs. Totally Worth The Read.

Man, it's a shame you're leaving! Brohoof to you, Yoshi-Taka. I hope you can get back in the biz soon
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Elegance doesn't compromise functionality.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by MandoJoe View Post
    Soon as I get my new job kicked in, my saber budget increases, and I should theoretically have the free time needed to build her back up.
    Excellent. I expect to see great things in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by Yorginsnarff View Post
    Man, it's a shame you're leaving! Brohoof to you, Yoshi-Taka. I hope you can get back in the biz soon
    Thanks, chief. Here's hoping I can maybe secure a place, or get access in general, to good tools after I move. If I can, I'm back in business. I can do soldering in an apartment, no issue.

I like it very much: "Simplicity is the highest form of elegance" (Leonardo Da Vinci)...
    Your son will be enthusiastic, great job!