http://www.myspace.com/lintodur

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Huh?[?]

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

What ever you want them to... stupid but true. Lucas never said a darn thing and admitted it was mostly for looks. In the EU there are different colors all the time so the only thing that holds true 99% of the time is evil=red.

<center>

I think the 'theory' that certain colors mean certain things, such as a "class" of Jedi, comes from the KOTOR video games, and maybe also the Jedi Knight series games.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/Dahak/

Funny thing is I always thought the same thing about red=bad guy/girl. But in the book series I am reading right now, The Coreillian Trilogy, Luke made a saber for Leia and he made the blade red. They even call it blood red. This is the only good guy/girl that I know that used on but she does have one. If I remember correctly later she has a different one and I think that it is violet.

sith/darkside usally use red but that is cause they dont have access to the crystal caves

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Yeah, that's why I said 99% of time. Leia has two sabers later and they never dwell on color too much.

informalmyx is right on. The red is from the method the sith use to cook up their crystals that make them red, but if I remember right it was one on the Solo twins that cooked up thers and it came out purple...

<center>

yeah if you read the i think the young jedi academy series talks about how the sith School ( yeah i said school) there are weapon caches of mass-produced sabers for the little darklings if they need them.

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

Luke created his own crystal, too, and it came out green. Sith crystals are red because while they are still in the molten form the Sith reach out with the force and poor all their hatred and dark stuff into the crystal. Well, according to the EU author who stole the idea of the One Ring, that is.