Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vader hilt parts

Default heiland vader buc

your best bet will certainly be to grab a vader from dealtree on ebay, got my last one for 48 bucks shipped, and gutted the sound module and exterior parts for another hilt. the parts are plastic but much cheaper when you consider you get the trim pieces with a board that will run both sound and the led, when the parks kits is just trim parts and costs 80 bucks... if you want it more accurate look for king of parts on ebay, he has the clamp rods for 7.50 used one on my vader and it looks great!

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/MPP-CENTER-CLAMP-LEVER-MPP-HEILAND-GRAFLEX_W0QQitemZ250020372022QQihZ015QQcategoryZ99 971QQcmdZViewItem

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

what is deal tree. can't seem to find it

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Default Re: heiland vader buc

Quote Originally Posted by jjshumpert
    your best bet will certainly be to grab a vader from dealtree on ebay, got my last one for 48 bucks shipped, and gutted the sound module and exterior parts for another hilt. the parts are plastic but much cheaper when you consider you get the trim pieces with a board that will run both sound and the led, when the parks kits is just trim parts and costs 80 bucks... if you want it more accurate look for king of parts on ebay, he has the clamp rods for 7.50 used one on my vader and it looks great!
    The clamp rod isn't accurate to any vader. :P In ANH they used a bent screw.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

well just burst my fun bubble, thanks x! i cant remember which hilt had the clamp rod but it looks much better, even if you have to put it on the wrong side of the hilt

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

ANH had the lever, but the rod was a bent screw. With the ESB they kind of just added a washer and tightened the sucker down. ROTJ was a different animal.

I do admit the non-broken look is much nicer though.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

Default heiland vader

i used the rod on mine, it looks awesome, gives a better kick off for the release backspin, and breaks up the black of the activation box really nicely, and is much better to deal with than the retainer pins that come with the mr... did the emitter cutouts today and it really brought out the style of the saber, and gives it an exposed crystal look with the 3w led directly behind it in the blade holder... pics to follow soon as i find the cam

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

vortextwist, maybe you should try dealtree.com?