Thread: Electronic Parts Question

Default Electronic Parts Question

So I got my parts figured out already but had a question concerning electronic wise. I plan to use a Rebel Blue LED, 1000MA Buck Puck, then would it either be 4 AAA or AA battery that I'd need to power properly? Thanks for the info. =] Should be able to do a first build in years here soon. Got me a simple hilt planned out.
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

both would work as they give you 6v... although the AA will give you more run time... You can also use the 7.4v rechargeable battery packs sold here in the store
    "NO! This one goes here, that one goes there"-H.S.

Saber building in a nut shell, as told by a smuggler

Quote Originally Posted by jedimastergarcia87 View Post
    So I got my parts figured out already but had a question concerning electronic wise. I plan to use a Rebel Blue LED, 1000MA Buck Puck, then would it either be 4 AAA or AA battery that I'd need to power properly? Thanks for the info. =] Should be able to do a first build in years here soon. Got me a simple hilt planned out.
    I agree with Gnar-Gnar Gin. If you are going to run the Rebel single LED blue then you can run a 4 AA battery tray for more run time. However, since I know how upgrading and modding tends to go, I would run 2 of the 14500 li-ion batteries so that you can save space and have room for a recharge port or other options when you're ready for them.