Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My latest Ripper Blades

maybe a silly quesion, do you make these blades with the same/similar technique used to "engrave" 3D holograms in a glass (acryl) cube? Just out of curiosity.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

You just need to frost or sand the edges that you want to light up.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

I have been following this thread and I would like to say BRAVO to Ripper for an awesome creation. The idea, execution, and craftsmanship are superb.

I know this forum has agreed not to create new threads to discuss Darksabers until a working prototype is achieved, and I do not wish to discuss the physics of Darksabers again. *But all of that aside, what Ripper has made here is as close to a working prototype as has ever been achieved or may ever be achieved and deserves to be seen as such. No MHS lightsaber we build is actually a lightsaber. They are facimilies meant to give the impression of an impossible technology we see on screen. Ripper’s blade design also gives the impression of an impossible technology. It is certainly in the same spirit as any other creation displayed on this forum.

In conclusion, Ripper, you have made a truly original item and that has certainly inspired many. You deserve our admiration. Well done and thank you.
    Last edited by chicago.jedi; 09-18-2014 at 12:59 PM.

Thank You!! But I do have a black one. I did make a Black blade. I did it. Just want to perfect it. But I did do it. Kind of.

Ripper nice looking blades, i plan on making a spear saber and was trying to think of how to make the saber part have more of look to it then the round light saber blade look, if you would be willing to PM me the type of Plastics you use so i could make my own that would be super cool of you again nice looking blades