Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The ultimate choice! PS3 vs. Wii

There was an article in Popular Science about the specific accelerometer that they use in the Wiimote. I saw a link to it somewhere online; I'll try and find it.
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.

well guys i just got an xbox 360. and its amazing the graphics are amazing and the gameplay is smooth. not to mention Call of duty 3 makes it even better.
    Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.

It is sad that what was supposed to be a little slap of fun turns in to a Game console discussion. You people are sick.

I played my brother's Wii over the holiday. This thing is the coolest video game system EVER! To hell with graphics, and all the this and thats. What makes this thing so friggin cool is that it makes you get up off you lazy arse and PLAY! I loved it! I don't think we sat down but for about 5 minutes on Friday. This puppy should be commended for making people actually be active.

PARENT'S THIS IS A GREAT CHOICE FOR YOUR KIDS! THEY WILL GET OFF THEIR BUTTS AND ACTUALLY MOVE!!! I LOVE THIS FRACKIN CONSOLE!!!
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

I think the 360's graphics are great but call of duty on the wii has good graphics and the gameplay is amazing.and the reason I love the wii is because it is cheaper and way more fun.and the 360 is the next system I am going to get.
    Zach Watkins