Thread: Pommel Style 10 and 3 inch double female

Default Pommel Style 10 and 3 inch double female

I noticed in the internal view on the MHS builder. These two parts look as if they have different ID's.

Im hoping to put a Acrylic Chassis Disc for NB and 18500/18650 pack - S3 in this area of my hilt. along with the recharge port chassis. Whats the pommels ID?

the 3 inch double female's ID is 1.25 right?
    I can light a small city with my board

As far as diameter goes, you're fine. All MHS (v1.0) are compatible with each other (thread wise).
    Chokes and ribbed sections can be narrower, but if you're using a straight gender bender (no pun intended) the diameter is good.
    I'm not sure if you have enough length for the batteries and a recharge port. Someone else might know better.

The pommels used to have a smaller i.d. than the standard MHS parts, which is why it shows up that way in the builder. The image has not been updated to reflect a change made a couple of years ago that opened up the i.d. of all of the pommels to match the rest of the MHS parts, with the exceptions of the chokes and ribbed extensions, as Sevinzol mentioned.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    The pommels used to have a smaller i.d. than the standard MHS parts, which is why it shows up that way in the builder. The image has not been updated to reflect a change made a couple of years ago that opened up the i.d. of all of the pommels to match the rest of the MHS parts, with the exceptions of the chokes and ribbed extensions, as Sevinzol mentioned.
    thank you very much for clearing that up
    I can light a small city with my board