Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bounty hunter helmet project..... complete!

well done!

Awesome! What type of airsoft helmet did you use to begin with?
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger, faster, and far more deadly than before. Go and seek death my apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by TRON1160 View Post
    Awesome! What type of airsoft helmet did you use to begin with?
    The original mask is from a company called Devtac. You can find them on Facebook. They are out of Japan.

Ill have to take a couple of new pics. I did put fine mesh in the front vents. It makes for nice contrast. I typically wear it without the mouthpiece cover on.

I am jealous
    "Peace is a lie. Perhaps the greatest of them all. Peace, or a lack of change equals Death. If the waters of a pool cease to move, and become stagnant, the waters poison themselves, and kill all who drink from it. Chaos, on the other hand, brings great change. Should the pool be over taken by a river, life springs anew.
    -Lord Malyce, Exile of Sith, First Warrior of Sands

Impressive work sir.

May I ask how you secured the helmet to the fiber glass?
    "Peace is a lie. Perhaps the greatest of them all. Peace, or a lack of change equals Death. If the waters of a pool cease to move, and become stagnant, the waters poison themselves, and kill all who drink from it. Chaos, on the other hand, brings great change. Should the pool be over taken by a river, life springs anew.
    -Lord Malyce, Exile of Sith, First Warrior of Sands

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverDark View Post
    May I ask how you secured the helmet to the fiber glass?
    I notched the front section of the mask to give some retention. Then I overlaid both sections to give it good strength. I just reblended the lines and smoothed everything out afterwards.

This is how it looks with the vents now. Its a little scuffed up from dueling with my twin boys.....

20160515_150321 by Simon Rivers, on Flickr
    Last edited by Arkanjel; 05-15-2016 at 12:06 PM.