Thread: Jumper?

Default Jumper?

So I went and bought MWS stuff for my next saber. I got it all today and while reading through the descriptions of my items I found out that i have to jumper the LED resistor screw terminals with a piece of wire for my AV switches LED to work with the MWS buckpuck. However I'm not sure how to do this at all. I spent a good amount of time online today trying to figure this out to no avail. I may have missed something knowing myself, but I just keep coming empty. If anyone could help me out here it would be greatly appreciated.

Are you using the MWS switch? If you are, you just need to put a solid piece of wire connecting the two terminals. If you are using a standalone resistor, just bend a leg into each terminal.

I am using the MWS switch, the piece of wire is what is confusing me I guess. Am I placing it the A+/A- terminals with the JST connector wires? Or am I placing it in terminals such as A+/L+ or A+/B+ and Etc.?

oh hang on, i just realized its the ARES terminals. I guess I didn't catch that reading so late last night. I'll give that a try

Got it working, thanks Sarich for the Info on Jumping