Thread: I want to buy a lightsaber

Default I want to buy a lightsaber

I found this website *disabled* (i don't know how to disable it) and it convinced me to buy a light saber but i can't use it for some reason and i want to find any similar websites that offer custom light sabers with a lot of features and are quality built like this one and thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Forgetful Jedi Knight; 08-22-2014 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader
    I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen
    It will be WAY more satisfying if you build your own. You can use the MHS builder and get it made the way you want and have everything prewired so all you have to do it plug/screw the pieces together. The quality of stuff from TCSS is top notch.
    A fool speaks of what he knows while a wise man listens for what he does not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero935 View Post
    I found this website make your own lightsaber (i don't know how to disable it) and it convinced me to buy a light saber but i can't use it for some reason and i want to find any similar websites that offer custom light sabers with a lot of features and are quality built like this one and thank you for your time.
    If you lack the tools and/or skills to assemble a saber yourself, you could try looking at FX-Sabers.com for someone to build you a custom saber, or to simply buy a pre-made one in the Trade Federation there.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Nero, I just finished my first. It wasn't too hard, even without any experience in soldering. I didn't do sound or recharge port but a basic saber is actually pretty easy. There are some really good tutorials here.

You know, that is something I really like about this forum - it stays true to the Custom Saber Shop theme, and is focused on the building and creating process. It isn't just a handful of builders posting sales. Not that that is bad or unneeded, but I really like what is happening here.