Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: shipping prices for uk

Default shipping prices for uk

umm i was looking at a $12 switch and estimated the shipping costs for uk as $56 dollars, is this an error? is there any way/place i could get it cheaper?

It's 56 USD for most of Europe, so it's not an error unfortunately. You should probably check out ebay or something for switches. There are different kinds like normally open, latching etc. just look up the one you need. But make sure the dimensions are good for your saber.

ok thanks i suppose i will just have to do batch orders for most things then, but i really like this shop and website but i cant afford to pay that kind of shipping for something so minor.
    and thanks i just looked up there are loads of the exact same thing for less than ?3 probably wont be the highest quality but it will do!

also seeing as you too are from europe, can you link me to a good quality li ion battery please? that is if you know any reliable ones that you use.

There are plenty of good reasons why some vendors do NOT ship First Class when shipping from the U.S. to other countries (tracking, insurance, speed of delivery, etc.). However, if you can find some U.S. websites that will ship their items to you via First Class, the shipping will be MUCH cheaper. However, a business that will ship overseas via First Class may be very difficult to find.
    Last edited by ARKM; 08-11-2014 at 03:26 PM.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

it shouldnt be too much of an issue if i buy in batch so i end up paying one shipping cost but yeah other vendors will be me only choice on things i buy after this.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Due to size limitations we cannot offer all shipping options on the store.
    Most cheaper methods have length limitations so there may be no cheaper option available than what is on the site.
    If you place the order and add a note to ship it as cheap as possible we will refund the difference.
    Some cheaper methods do not have any sort of tracking though so you will have to assume all risk that the package may never show up.
    Please allow 24 hours for us to process the refund once the order is shipped.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Thanks tim i really appreciate it, just wondering do allow to combine ship if i am buying multiple orders at once? as i have experienced in the past vendors who don't and it complicates things quite a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-wan keN00Bi View Post
    Thanks tim i really appreciate it, just wondering do allow to combine ship if i am buying multiple orders at once? as i have experienced in the past vendors who don't and it complicates things quite a bit!
    If you order several items together, they would all be shipped in once box (unless you order something that needs to be shipped in a separate box). You should just make an thorough list and make one order, this way you only pay for shipping once.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

I would prefer you do one order.. combining orders is a pain which probably why many vendors do not allow it.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop