View Poll Results: Do you want an android MHS Builder app?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Want it!

30 90.91%
  • Don't want it!

3 9.09%
  • Currently developing it!

0 0%
  • Want it for a different OS!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Android MHS Builder

Question Android MHS Builder

Hi!

I saw that there is an IOS version of the MHS builder, but no android version. Android has over 80% of smartphone users so it's not a small market!
    I'm only a beginner programmer, but if there is any work on an android app I would gladly help. If there isn't any work, but there is a demand for an android app I'll start making it, though it might take a while.

So what do you say?

To the best of my knowledge, no one is currently developing an Android version of the MHS builder. I am sure there are plenty of people who would use it if it were to be developed.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Okay, I'll get working on it soon. I'll send an e-mail to Tim to see if I can.

This sounds like a good idea! Keep us updaten on the progress.

BTW, ezek szerint mar ketten vagyunk magyarok a lezerkardepit?s teruleten.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi1 View Post
    BTW, ezek szerint mar ketten vagyunk magyarok a lezerkardepit?s teruleten.
    Hi Obi1! Yes, I'm from Hungary. I saw your PM, but I'm still new so I can't reply. So here's my e-mail: s.feri33@ gmail.com Probably not the best idea, to post it on the web, but never mind.