Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: saber sounds and corbin

I use a 20 guage solid for my wiring which is pretty heavy duty. I also secure my connections and all the components. So far the only wires that have broken on me have been the speaker wires when I don't get the batt pack and speaker slid in together which is just dumb on my part.

Use hot glue on your switches and other wiring along with some bubble wrap. You should have better luck.
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

Council Member
    Sith Lord

They sound clearly different to me, and if you dont have sabers to compare yourself than you really cant say anything intelligent on the matter.
    i have the maul, vader, luke rotj, and anakin rots silentbob. they do sound slightly different but they have the exact same sound effects, just different pitch which is due to the speaker, not the sound card
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Ahh, but you dont have the two different anakin versions, do you?
    RED 7 Standing by...

Council Member
    Sith Lord

nope, but even ultra agrees with me and he has handled pretty much every single version of the MRs there is
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

And Pyle wonders why noone likes him on here. go figure.

Bob, while there are folks that have access to a heck of a lot more FX cards then myself, I agree that there are more then one Jedi soundcard.
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

I can say from working with them that the anakin sound board is different from the luke sound board in the way they sound and the sounds that they have.
    ;

Do-Clo Custom Sabers
    http://doclocustomsabers.com/
    Replica Prop Artist