Thread: Black Mat TIME STolen not really...

Default Black Mat TIME STolen not really...

HI all I havn't posted on here in ages! As most of you may know I go through LDM for all my sabers need. TODAY I present to you the first saber that I've built in a long time.
    IT's a basic MHS with a CFv6 and all the yummyies minus all that crazy stuff that some do which is cool and all but not suited for dropping things down stair cases on accident!

ANYWHO.. the main point is not the saber itself but the new font that is made for plecter boards. MY personal font in fact that i have been working on for a long time!

NOT EVEN LDM HAS THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anywho have fun

http://youtu.be/Z47AGNgSD3U?list=UUA...DHLf27rS6V0Qbw

I will eventually be posting this font on saberfont.com but honestly if you message me I'll just send it your way for free cause I'm nice like that. Plus I'm lazy..
    Last edited by sekrogue1985; 07-24-2014 at 11:25 AM.
    ...YUP!

That's a fine sounding font you've got there. I haven't got the patience or the ears anymore for building my own fonts, so I'll leave that to other people like yourself.

I found it a bit unusual that you used the AV switch as the aux, and the smaller switch as the main activation. Any reason behind that, or just personal preference?
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

just personal preference
    ...YUP!

Nice work.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Great looking saber. Can i get the font? I loved greymeat, and generally enjoy your fonts.

Smexy man, ps, what is the pet you have? That's a lot of hairs.
    _____________,.~-{o}-~.,____________

Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Bomber View Post
    Great looking saber. Can i get the font? I loved greymeat, and generally enjoy your fonts.
    totally Need to package it up I'll get it to you by the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by MrCafe View Post
    Smexy man, ps, what is the pet you have? That's a lot of hairs.
    Basset Hound!
    ...YUP!

The saber looks great and the new sound font sounds awesome!
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------

Nice, let us know if you upload the fonts anywhere. They as just a sweet as the saber work itself.
    _____________,.~-{o}-~.,____________