Thread: NB Video Tutorial

Default NB Video Tutorial

So I appreciate the wiring diagrams for the NBv2, and I have been pouring over the pdf instructions from Plecter Labs... but what would really help me would be a video tutorial. I haven't been able to find one floating around... perhaps my google-fu is being shrouded by the dark side (sorry, catching up on the Clone Wars now...).

Any of you guys find a good video tutorial out there? If not, I will get by; and perhaps I will make one after I am proficient enough.

There isn't one. I was join to do a few general tutorials (but using higher end boards) at some point. The wiring diagrams for a NB v2 are easy enough for beginners, since the board was designed for beginners, there are only a few connections. Also, since everyone want to try to do everything under the sun with a NB, it's impossible to try to cover all the possibilities.

You could also just use the pre-wired harness, it' more or less a plug and play system, which handles the basics.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

That would be nice, I'm more a visual leaner myself but, the wiring is pretty straight forward. I think you wont have a problem, besides there is plenty of ppl here that can answer any questions you have.

ok if or when I get the NB V2, I will do a wiring tutorial and post it (If I actually get it, that is )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Elegance doesn't compromise functionality.

HERE YOU GO! (This tutorial shows how to use the pre-wired one that was just suggested :3)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCqUo8Fit3Y
    **Made by me**
    Elegance doesn't compromise functionality.