Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Devil's Jango Helmet and Costume Progress

Default Devil's Jango Helmet and Costume Progress

I was going to sell this helmet, and then decided to convert it instead... Its a pretty nice helmet and I didn't wanna let it go. So far I've; filled the dent, removed the Borden thing from the cheek, and extended the lower section of the ear base by gluing a wood block at the bottom and filling it.

More to come later...

-Shawn

Ok Devil you are one backward person, you take a Jango helmet for your kid and make it a Boba Then you take your Boba and make it a Jango, would it not be easier just to buy the right helmet, lol? Just messing with ya!
    When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Ya know, other were thinking that too. :P

Looking forward to seeing this done bud.
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

Devilstar you do tend to work backwards on things

I think you made the right choice as there are very few good fiberglass helmets for Jango.
    ;

Do-Clo Custom Sabers
    http://doclocustomsabers.com/
    Replica Prop Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Do-Clo
    Devilstar you do tend to work backwards on things

I think you made the right choice as there are very few good fiberglass helmets for Jango.
    Best I've seen are cold cast aluminum. Not terribly difficult, in fact I intend to cold cast my Revan in aluminum for a brand new master, (I've been wearing the prototype). It'll make weathering a breeze and look dead ***y. If you look over at the Dented helm you can find some good examples of cold-cast Jango Fett helms.

-Oub

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

Very interesting...

Welcome to the "Brotherhood of the Sith" oubliette

Darth Raizzar SL/TK6312
    501st Legion Midwest Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine
    Welcome to the "Brotherhood of the Sith" oubliette
    Thanks Wolvers, you boys just better not leave the toilet seat up in the clubhouse, or it's gonna be a rumble!

-oub

Personally, I've always thought Revan could kick Vader's @...

I wish I could join the Brotherhood, but no Sith costume.
    So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak

Good luck getting a cold cast Jango bucket on TDH... The guy never answers his PM's for any of us. He's the same guy that has the actual studio mold too.

The only other good helmet that I've seen is the BKBT, and I can't afford that one right now. Well, I can... I'd just rather spend the cash on other costume parts, and upgrade the bucket later.