Thread: Robes for film project

Default Robes for film project

HI!

Me and my friends are looking for some awesome robes for a film project. Does anyone know a site who offers international trading?

I liked http://mystikmerchant.com/ but they don't offer much international trading

Twin Roses is very good, though I am not sure if they ship internationally.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by jonon View Post
    HI!

Me and my friends are looking for some awesome robes for a film project. Does anyone know a site who offers international trading?

I liked http://mystikmerchant.com/ but they don't offer much international trading
    TR is very good Iv'e heard as above, but I'm certain that Mystik offer international shipping. I asked them about it some time ago, and the price was actually pretty good considering other vendors.

Quote Originally Posted by JMurphy View Post
    TR is very good Iv'e heard as above, but I'm certain that Mystik offer international shipping. I asked them about it some time ago, and the price was actually pretty good considering other vendors.
    Well I will look into it. Mystik site is very strange, kinda hard to understand sometimes. They offer international trading but I'm not sure they offer that on all items. Ah here we go I sent them a mail about it.