Thread: Lightsaber, duals to staff

Default Lightsaber, duals to staff

Ok first, I have no idea if I put this in the right place, so sorry.

Now on to the main topic. Ever since I saw the Ryan vs Brandon duels I've wanted to make twin sabers that connect to make a saber staff. I had an idea for this. So yah guys now on pool skimmer pole...thingies...they have the pins in the net that connect to the pole itself? Well if there were channels in the "female connector" of the saber, one end shallower than the other, and the "male connector" had metal, spring loaded versions of those pins, it might just have the torque needed. Anyone try this before?
    "Peace is a lie. Perhaps the greatest of them all. Peace, or a lack of change equals Death. If the waters of a pool cease to move, and become stagnant, the waters poison themselves, and kill all who drink from it. Chaos, on the other hand, brings great change. Should the pool be over taken by a river, life springs anew.
    -Lord Malyce, Exile of Sith, First Warrior of Sands

Yes, that was thought of already.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...hlight=Coupler
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Oh...coupler...probably why I couldn't find it
    "Peace is a lie. Perhaps the greatest of them all. Peace, or a lack of change equals Death. If the waters of a pool cease to move, and become stagnant, the waters poison themselves, and kill all who drink from it. Chaos, on the other hand, brings great change. Should the pool be over taken by a river, life springs anew.

Ok, are these still available though?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Avarice View Post
    There were samples available at one time, but they are currently not available right now.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com