Thread: Looking for a nice Jedi robe

Default Looking for a nice Jedi robe

Hi guys! I am looking for a nice Jedi robe! I have seen them range pice from $30.00 up to 300.00
    Any suggestions on a nice one and where to get it!! I don't want anything cheep but don't want to sell a limb to get one. Something I. The 100.00 dollar price range! Thanks for the help!!

Twin Roses is good, they're about $150 or so. but the quality is excellent. You're best bet is to check out the costuming area on FX-Sabers.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

If you know how to sew or know someone who is willing to sew for you they're pretty easy to make. You just need a pattern like the one in the image below. It includes the patterns for the robe and tunic.
    JediRobePattern.jpg
    The above statements GREATLY depends on what battery solution as well as what sound card you plan on using to run your saber. Limitations will probably apply. Your mileage may vary. Any visual impairments are the sole responsibility of the saber builder/user. - Forgetful Jedi Knight

http://mystikmerchant.com/
    this place aint bad.....$99 for a heavy cotton twill fabric one http://mystikmerchant.com/ . My personal preference for fabric for my robe costumes is cotton flannel... its cheaper than wool but feels like wool, last longer then twill( especially when using black), dosent fade as much, can be dry cleaned.

Mystik Merchant makes high quality goods, I have a cloak from them that is well over 10 years old and still looks great
    -Sidd-