Thread: Hello forum. New Member and cosplayer here( Lots Of PiCS)

Red face Hello forum. New Member and cosplayer here( Lots Of PiCS)

Just thought id introduce myself in this topic since it fit me better. I am Darth Benzar I cosplay Dark Starkiller, My girlfriend is Empress Darth Alura she cosplays Mara Jade. We both design and make our own costumes for comic cons/conventions. I have a redbelt in Tae Kwon Do with multiple kendo stick and sparring tournament 1st-3rd places. Currently we use saber bodies and soundboards from the other guys but like to customize them with TCSS pommels, chokes and emitters. So here some photos of us and you will be seeing more of...enjoy

At Fanimecon San Jose Ca 2014

Darth Alura

Found another Starkiller

Me and Jessica Nigri At Big Wow Fest san jose Ca 2014

Me and Nicole Marie Jean

Me and Harleys Joker

Sacramento Wizard World Costume Contest Photo

Being Judged by the best Jason David Frank, Pro cosplayers: Ivy DoomKitty, Vegas Cosplay, Ryan Fry

Me and the green Ranger Jason David Frank

My Fav Cosplayer Ivy DoomKitty

the Army Of Mandos

Welcome to the Forums!
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Indeed, welcome. Love the pics.

Cool costumes. And welcome to the forum!
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------

Awesome, love the work. I found trooping with a blade encumbering. I can only imagine two. I guess shorter blades are the key? I run mine at 36" as it is what I duel with.
    _____________,.~-{o}-~.,____________

Quote Originally Posted by MrCafe View Post
    Awesome, love the work. I found trooping with a blade encumbering. I can only imagine two. I guess shorter blades are the key? I run mine at 36" as it is what I duel with.
    Ya. Im running 32" blades. @' are in the hilt so 30' stick out. I make sure as long as they come off the ground when attached to my belt 1 1/2- 2". This way I can walk around and not have to slop, attach blades for photos or keep my hands always occupied with holding them.....thanks yall for the welcomes