Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Darth Revan

Sweet costume, bud... er... uh... Budette?

That is a great costume, good luck on your application to the 501st. I'm hoping to do that myself, in the next couple of months, as a Royal Guard - not talented enough to build a nice Sith Lord costume.
    So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak

Quote Originally Posted by Do-Clo
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maul
    man is that one nice costume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pyle you need to get your eyes checked because that is a lady
    I think he just meant 'man" as in the surfer dude/hippie generalizm.

Yah I think I'm all set for the 501st.I had the local MLO dend in a .rar file of detailed shots. Only time will tell, but lucky me.. the MLO for the whole Legion is a bigtime Flagship Eclipse guy, as he's done the CLone Emperor and Xixor.. I've been following his work for years. And his Durge is out of sight.

I think I might do a nightsister next... mmmm... Nightsister...

Quote Originally Posted by ryanlb
    That is a great costume, good luck on your application to the 501st. I'm hoping to do that myself, in the next couple of months, as a Royal Guard - not talented enough to build a nice Sith Lord costume.
    PIFFLE!! Never declare what you can not do. You ... and everyone is capable, with time and effort, and drive. It's all abotu passion. Let your passion drive you, it's simple a matter of making sacrifices for what you desire.

As in this Clone Emperor? His costumes are amazing!
    So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak

Quote Originally Posted by ryanlb
    As in this Clone Emperor? His costumes are amazing!
    Yep.. that's Mr. Thomas Spanos... and he's good. He's gotten lots better over time and has pretty much the same process as I do in sorting out home made armor. I think he might have more money though lol. He goes to more cons than I do and Cons are vampires sucking that the life blood of one's bank accout.

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

That is Thomas Spanos, the Legion LMO, he's in the Midwest garrison, same one I'm in.

Now, He's got some great costumes- -

There's some good reading on the Sith Lord Detachment boards where Spanos, butted heads with the SLD leader, about EU Sith Lords on the SLD, or having they're own detachment altogether

I think the Legion council voted on the EU characters having their own home so to speak.

Darth Raizzar SL/TK6312
    501st Legion Midwest Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine
    That is Thomas Spanos, the Legion LMO, he's in the Midwest garrison, same one I'm in.

Now, He's got some great costumes- -

There's some good reading on the Sith Lord Detachment boards where Spanos, butted heads with the SLD leader, about EU Sith Lords on the SLD, or having they're own detachment altogether

I think the Legion council voted on the EU characters having their own home so to speak.
    Personally, I hate the constant b.s. bickering about "oh they were'nt in the movies so they don't count". It blows and it's just plain fear. Honestly... the EU is richer in content and storyline than the films. Hell, it comes out all the time as comics, novels, video games. Some fools get their undies in a twist when they see someone not dressed as Vader, a stormtrooper or the damed emperor, and it's mostly a close minded thing. Women have very few options to dress up ala Star Wars and still have their face show. I mean, I'm a punk from way back.. dressing up like Leia (what a wimp) is akin to dressing up like friggin June Cleaver. BLEGH! Most of the women in the Star Wars films are wimps. Sure, Padme had a few moments, but frankly, she's was a delicate friggin flower. That ain't me. I exude power and damnit, my costume has to reflect that. The EU is the best place to butt kicking, neck snappin', sleep when you're dead-type warrior women. Like Aurra Sing, or Sintas Vel (she steps on necks.. RAWR!).

Leia was a friggin handbag.

Yah, I'm glad Flagship Eclipse was formed. It's a beautiful thing!

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

Yeah, I know
    I wasn't one of the members that voted against the EU in the SLD
    A SithLord, is a SithLord
    The bigger complaint in the Legion is, that other EU characters would have to reside there too, and there would be no lines drawn, such as there are with movie characters.

Darth Raizzar SL/TK6312
    501st Legion Midwest Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine
    Yeah, I know
    I wasn't one of the members that voted against the EU in the SLD
    A SithLord, is a SithLord
    The bigger complaint in the Legion is, that other EU characters would have to reside there too, and there would be no lines drawn, such as there are with movie characters.
    Well i kinda dig that idea because I'll most likely end up in the same detatchment for all my characters because I'm all about the EU. I think of it as an exclusive club. *grin/sneer*

Funny how Republic Commandos get to be regular enlisted huh? That's the only one I'll end up as regular enlisted, even though they ARE EU. (video game). Perhaps it's just that the masses off stormtroopers/clonetroopers think they're connected by association. Personally I suspect there's a macho/oorah fraternity system in place with the white armors. *shrug*