Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NB issues

Default NB issues

Hello everyone !
    Well I'm sorry if I bugger you with my noob questions but I really need some help! :/
    When I put the battery in my saber it boots up and then beeps and then plays the boot sound and repeats that over and over, pressing the switch doesn't do anything. I'm not really sure what the problem is but I can post a video if need be!
    I'm using the momentary on/off switch offered here along with a Seoul p4 and a 3.7v 14500 setup

Did you make sure the battery is completely charged?
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Yeah the battery is fully charged ! Now it's doing this thing where everything is working besides the LED and I have to press the switch on and off twice for it to activate

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Yeah the battery is fully charged ! Now it's doing this thing where everything is working besides the LED and I have to press the switch on and off twice for it to activate
    Are you sure you have a momentary switch?
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

Sorry I didn't realize that emoticon looked so angry ! : 0

I'm pretty sure
    http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/SP...utton-P44.aspx
    This is the one I'm using
    Yeah, from the description, you have to lightly press the button to work the momentary part, otherwise it acts as a latching switch. You may want to set the switch setting to 1 and see if that helps you.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

There's a switch setting on a NB v2? All I see in the manual and config.txt is ways to adjust the A-POP as well as quick on and off adjustments

There's a switch setting on a NB v2? All I see in the manual and config.txt is ways to adjust the A-POP as well as quick on and off adjustments
    Sorry, for a moment there I thought you had a PC. Going through as many threads as I do, it happens once in a while. You would either have to press it lightly or get a real momentary only switch.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

Ahhh! I totes understand! thanks man ! now this leaves the question of which switch I should get, there's a couple momentary "standard" style switches in the store so should I get the SPST or the SPDT?