Thread: eBay jedi costume?

Force Aware
    Force Aware

Default eBay jedi costume?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150808525991

Anybody bought from this seller and can tell what the quality is like???

I bought an Anakin-style belt from them last year and thought the quality and functionality was great for the price (actually ended up buying another later). Can't really tell you how the quality compares with their tunics though.
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------

Force Aware
    Force Aware

There's definately some other bits on gonna get from them, pouches food pellets etc, gonna get boots from jedi-robe.com, got a belt... The only two parts of the costume I'm not sure about is well... The costume lol, oh and robe. My mum/mom is quite handy with a sewing machine but not at all a starwar fan, she has said she would help mind, so do I give her he mammoth task of making everything from scratch, or bite the bullet buy from this seller and have her alter anything I'm unhappy with? I don't know what to do lol anyone got any input in that?

Depends on what you want the costume for as well. Like if your looking into acceptance into the Rebel Legion I doubt that costume would work, maybe with some modifications. If i'm correct this costume is the same that costume base sells, and their tabards in particular are quite strange, with foam or cotton being used to thicken the tabards, the tunics lower hem can also be too high (not cover your buns).

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/1105...?ref=listing-3

^I bought my tunic set from these guys, its a solid price and pretty great quality and service. The only thing was that the tabards (shoulder armour) had to be modified a bit, and the collar trim was too long (went all the way down the tunic). But i'm trying to get into the RL and I have to be picky :P

Force Aware
    Force Aware

Thanks man, gives me something to think about

With the exception of the Robe, which is rubbish, the costume from Jedi Robe Boots and belt, will pass rebel legion standards, but you will need a decent Robe, food pellets, and pouches.

As it happens I have all of the above and am considering selling them.

Size dependent.

Last edited by Invisas1979; 08-09-2014 at 04:06 AM.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"