Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: nano v2 w/ px wiring check

Quote Originally Posted by RalenTarel View Post
    Well your right about it being a work of art. Also it shows another way to wire in a recharge port and it goes to show that there's notone right way do it. Thanks for the share.
    Umm, there is one right way to do it, and that diagram, along with the one I mentioned in the NB manual (and every other sound card manual Plecter Labs makes) is the correct way to do it.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

I think I found the reason the recharge port isn't cutting power properly. When I re-did the wiring diagram, I forgot to move the negative of the PEX and switch over to the recharge port instead of the battery neg.

The diagram still works, but the recharge port doesn't isolate the board while recharging. Oops.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

And that would explain why I can still turn it on while its charging.
    At this point because of the smaller inner dimater of the hilt every thing is so tight I can no longer remove the conponets also inorder to keep the switch in place I had used epoxi to secure it. Making it near imposable to remove