Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Multiple Questions - Blade/Drivers/Sound/Vibration

Well, I forgot to check while I was at home, I'll have to do it tonight. You know, another way to check would be to email ultra when you buy the blade and tell him you're getting it for an MHS and I'm sure he'll make sure it fits.
    So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak

If you're decide to use one of corbin's drivers I'll tell you what he told me. If you want to do like I did and incororate a clash and lock up button the driver while at the same time have a sound board, this is what he told me to do. Corbin told me you could have both a clash switch for the shimerring effect and sound board. However you must put the sound board on the opposite end. I'm sorry if I'm confusing you and I don't want to sound like I'm trying to push you into using one of Corbin's drivers, but if you want to use one and want sound plus a clash and lock up switch this should help you. This should work if you use one of Corbin's drivers. Hope I could help.

Dark siders beware my golden blades.

You mean this?
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"