Well I got my saber parts in, gave it a quick assembly just to light it up and marval at it...

But now I'm in a delema.

I want to put a recharge port on it, but after grabbing a size N Plug and stuff, I found out that there is almost no place to put it. It ether interferes with the location of the battery pack, (2 MHS Extensions) or just doesn't belong where the battery isn’t. (The ribbed section) Also, it will have a speaker in the pommel, so that's out.

I guess what I'm asking is, is there a better, smaller option for a recharge port, or setup, that would work for this?

Another problem that may arise is, does the MR S/B and Corbin's Driver fit into the MHS Ribbed section? Because this is the only place I'm going to be able to put it... So if it don't fit... That's going to suck. I haven’t gotten ether of these yet, but do plan on doing it in the near future.

I will try to get some pics up soon. I plan on polishing the aluminum and then Powder Coating probably the entire thing. I still have to check on prices and feasibility of what I want done.

I'm going to check on the availability and selection of Copper colors for the Emitter and I'm going to P/C the ribbed section black, polish the ribs (or give them a brushed look), then Clear P/C the rest of it for protection.