Thread: Li-Ion Battery suppliers in Australia?

Question Li-Ion Battery suppliers in Australia?

Has anyone got a source for a 7.4v Li-ion 800mAh 14500 Battery Pack or something similar in Australia? I'm having some difficulty finding one.

i haven't found any yet mate. i just order them on ebay, usually from china. that's the best i can find
    ....Don't fear the Reaper....
    ....He's just a Sith Lord that has lost his lightsaber....

not sure. search for 14500 li-ion batteries... there are heaps.14500 is the batteries dimensions
    ....Don't fear the Reaper....
    ....He's just a Sith Lord that has lost his lightsaber....

I imagine AA = HR6 = 14500 when it comes to these batteries? How many mAh is recomended?
    Personal home page: ilpostino.no // Photo page: pentaxianer.no // Travel blog: Globetrekker.no

Yes, the 14500s are AA sized. As for the mAh rating, get as high as possible. The ones sold in the TCSS store are 800-900 mAh.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkPhoenix View Post
    Something like that would work with a battery holder. However, the mAh rating for those looks wildly overstated.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com