Thread: finished my first build i have taken my first steps into a larger world

Default finished my first build i have taken my first steps into a larger world

20140406_160502.jpg thank you gnar gnar gin, fender bender , silver serpent, forgetful Jedi knight, dgdve , and everyone else that helped, you guys rule , may the force be with
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by garymorris; 04-14-2014 at 09:03 PM.

Congrats on getting it finished.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

That's a wonderful build!!

I think it flows really really well and I just love the reveal section.. I love the shroud work, the subtle coloring, and the detail you put into the planning (it paid off!).. You, Sir, should be quite proud of yourself!

Oh and if this is your first completed build... Welcome brother, to the ranks of the TRUE Jedi (Or Sith).. The ranks of those who build their own!!

Long Live TCSS!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin Malinko View Post
    just an added note on this.
    I vote dgdve as the site's motivational speaker. haha
    "Yes Lord Vader, and I too have a gift... for you.."

"There is no good or evil, no black or white.. There is only.. Perspective"

Congrats on finishing your first build! That's some great shroud elements you've got going on there!
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------

Looks good. You've chosen a rather unique reveal. I don't think I've seen one done quite like that before.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Congrats, that's a very nice looking saber you've achieved
    Yeah that reveal way isn't common out there, I think I've seen 2 other before (including a saber of mine ^^). I like what you did with yours! And I didn't think about drilling holes in the led module itself on mine, that looks cool

Now, can you stop there? ... I'm sure you can't and want to build another one already lol ^^
    Clicky Sig =>