Thread: My diagram will work?? Help!

Default My diagram will work?? Help!

I beg your pardon! And I ask you for help! I have read hundreds of posts (hundreds to make the scene!) But because of my continuous translations I have not clear ideas . My question is simply this: is my final diagram and ask you if it is correct and if you need some resistance (resistance: my nightmare!). I have to make a red blade with white FoC. Stop! That's it.
    I hope you can make me see the light at the end of the tunnel!
    Thank you all! I kneel down to your wisdom Jedi!

FoC PC V3.jpg

You diagram for wiring the LEDs looks pretty good, though you WILL need a resistor for the White FoC. I strongly recommend using a Power Extender to help with that little task. However, you don't have the other components in your diagram (recharge port, RICE, etc.).

Also look at the diagram in post #17 int his thread:

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...Rebel-Star-RRW
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Sure ... I have not completed the diagram to investigate only the
    problem of FoC. Why do you recommend the Power Extender? I would only use
    resistance, which must have values ​​if the PCV3 already has one built?
    Sorry if I'm asking yet another the same things, but if I have the answers
    direct ... I understand better! I had already tried to read the post ... but I understand that at the end Rich330 used the Power Extender.
    Then simply: Battery 7.4 V - PCV3 - resistance (??) - white LED for FoC. I just need to finish a piece.
    Thank you!!

You will need a fairly large resistor if you are going to run a single white FoC dice. Doing that on the sound card itself can generate more heat than the sound card likes, which could damage your card.

As far as learning about resistance (and resistors), you may want to read this tutorial over a couple of times:

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...esistor-Values

I will be a sport and tell you that the the typical forward voltage of a white dice is 3.2V.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Well, of course I have no intention of damaging the card!
    I will try to understand as much as possible by reading the tutorials that I have indicated.
    Thank you!!