Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Costumes

Here are a few shots of me in my nearly finished Darth Malefica (my own Sith Lord character) costume. It is mostly black leather with a wool cloak, though I still have a wool robe I plan to make soon. Although the mask I made is based on the Darth Nihilus mask it is definitely not a copy. Not sure if you can see it in the photos but I have a metal symbol of the Sith Lords on the forehead and tiny little metal sith lord symbols on the lower part of the leather tabard front and back.

So what be a cheap way of doing a Sith costume? Could I use a ninja uniform top? Might update the one I have and use this full uniform I found on True Swords. Well not the full uniform just the top, arm pieces, and maybe pants. Let me know if this would be a good idea or not =]
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

Quote Originally Posted by jedimastergarcia87 View Post
    So what be a cheap way of doing a Sith costume? Could I use a ninja uniform top? Might update the one I have and use this full uniform I found on True Swords. Well not the full uniform just the top, arm pieces, and maybe pants. Let me know if this would be a good idea or not =]
    Different Sith wear a wiiiide of outfits... imo there is much more creative freedom in making Sith outfits than Jedi.

Not knowing what your idea of a Sith costume is, or what your idea of cheap is, it's hard to say how you could make the costume for cheap. But yeah, repurposing/modifying clothes can be a good way to save money as opposed to sewing your own.
    ERUDITION

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

Bit of a work in progress. I am on the left. Dark/Grey Jedi/Sith depending on blade color. Not sure if i want to do a robe or hooded cloak. With the sleeveless surcoat, I kinda think cloak, but I've always liked the robe look. Sorry, had to brag with this pic. Planet Comicon was awesome.

Last edited by darthdan; 05-26-2016 at 06:55 PM.
    "vibrations within vibrations, traveling at the speed of color"

"I've got a bad feeling about this..."

Trying on my new Jedi costume.