Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My first MHS saber.

Default My first MHS saber.

NEC Spark with a Z6 powered by an 18650 with a TCSS premium speaker. MHS parts thumb screws from the Graflex shop.
    http://instagram.com/p/lWbblrihpm/ It is a nice first attempt I think, I learned a lot and I think my next will turn out even better. Thanks for looking,
    J

I saw this on the IRA. i really like it. Very functional looking. Those z6 leds sure look bright.

Welcome to the Forums. Good job on your first saber.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Nice. Very solid looking. And I really like that blade plug. I can see any General in the clone wars wielding that saber. Bravo!

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your first build! Looks nice, and i definitely echo what everyone else has said about the cool blade plug!
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------

I didn't expect all of the plug love out there! I have enough parts to make two or three more. I could trim anywhere from 1-2 1/2" in length depending on need.

You have a great eye for design! Love the coloured piece decisions, and overall layout. An amazing first saber!

Whats the blade plug made of?

Quote Originally Posted by vargose View Post
    Whats the blade plug made of?
    It's made from a 3/4" cutting torch tip. Cut "the business end" off, turned the shaft down a bit to fit in the PC tube. The end that's showing is the socket end of the tip where it fits into the torch handle. The metal is a copper alloy I believe.