Thread: Looking for 2010 Hasbro Darth Vader parts

Default Looking for 2010 Hasbro Darth Vader parts

Hey guys...

I just thought that I would leave a post here to cover all bases & not to put all my eggs in the same basket... but I am on a parts hunt, & I was hoping that any of you out there would happen to have the parts that I am looking for with any of your junk piles.

A couple weeks ago I bought a incomplete 2010 Vader lightsaber off of eBay. It was complete for the exception that it was missing everything at the emitter end. The emitter itself, & the tuning knobs. The rest of the saber & set was there.

But I am at the point now where I am thinking of gutting the saber & putting in a Makoto system because of the fact that I think that the electronics in it are starting to go. I have a bunch of parts that I am planning on selling, & I couldn't test a few pieces because I didn't have the right equipment to test them out. I have a red, blue, & green blade of the same type... & they all have a dim spot in the same place when inserted into the hilt. So I think that a part of the connection is starting to go.

But ramble aside... I am looking for -

* The emitter shroud
    * And all of the nuts & bolts for the tuning knobs.

If anyone wants pictures of what I have (so you can compare it to your collection), email me, & I will show you what I am looking for.

Thanks again!

Derrick

Sales and trades of any kind are not permitted on the forums. You can go over to the FX-sabers forums if you'd like to buy and sell. Most of us here are members of both forums.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Well… thanks for the head’s up. I didn’t know that wasn’t allowed. I just figured that there would be certain wisdom in not put eggs in 1 basket. Thread closed.