Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Whats the difference?

Am I the only one who hates the super flexible blade? It looks nothing like the real saber when you are dueling with it, plus when dueling it feels like it is going to break. I'll stick with the 1 oc 1/8th walled PC thank you.

The flex is the reason I'm thinking about abandoning my current el project and just converting a Master Replicas or lathing a custom hilt for led.

There are those who call me Piemaster

the el is nice butyou have to keep the blade short so it wont flex alot

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

Ultra, are your blades any different from Tim's? And if so how? Don't tell me that's another on of your trade secrets...
    by the way awesome site, I'm waiting for the store to be up and running to order from you []

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Cyambin

Ultra, are your blades any different from Tim's? And if so how? Don't tell me that's another on of your trade secrets...
    by the way awesome site, I'm waiting for the store to be up and running to order from you []
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I use the same polyC as everyone else, really. I currently use both Tim's diffuser and Corbin's film in my blades (both work great, just depends on if you like the beam look or the glow stick look). The only thing really different are the optics I use. Most of yall still use collminating lenses while I use mirrored reflectors.

Oh, and don't talk about ordering from me while you're on TCSS's forum, lol.

http://www.ultrasabers.com
    Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity