Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Whats the difference?

sorry gelu, i thought it was the hilts, i bad.

"Same blade in room lit by one 135 watt bulb"

lol, I'm not a huge fan of EL, but come on... I don't think a Luxeon blade would fair much better under a 135 watt bulb.

I Agree

JediSaberSmith
    An Elegant Weapon From A More Civilized Age

So lemme get this straight: there's NO difference between these guys' blades and Tim's?

Its my understanding that the saberology guy uses 3/4" blades while TCSS are 1".

JediSaberSmith
    An Elegant Weapon From A More Civilized Age

how many ppl have 135 light in there home. I know i dont 75watt is my brightest light

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Yeah, they use 3/4" blades, but the tech is no different.

I have a three way bulb in my room that goes up to 150W. It will blind a person. He's being ridiculous with his claims. I just plain don't like how this guy does his business.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

Really they're the same? They look way brighter in the pics at Advanced-light weaponry. Those pics were taken with 3/4" blades which according to Corbin(?) are usually dimmer.

He claims that next summer he is going to "revolutionize" the saber world and the lighting world in general with his new blades. I really dislike when people over hype their products, but I'll reserve judgment till summer.

But in the mean time, his current blades are pretty much the same as Corbin's blade film blades which have been around for a long time.

I know him and have seen his personal blade in actual Parking Lot Dueling use, The pro's are his blades are incredibly flexible and completely unbreakable, I have seen him bend and flex them like a fencing foil. He also tapers it and it has a reflective film inside to more evenly distribute the Light to make it more screen accurate. Con: $300.00 per Saber 0r more for that amount I could build a set of them and invite a friend to play.[]

May the Force
    Be with You

Marc E.