Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Whats the difference?

Default Whats the difference?

I'm new to the led thing so what is the difference, if any, between the led blades here and the ones that this guy is selling. He never says. He just claims they are better. http://www.saberology.com/

i think he's mainly talking bout his hilts not the blades itself. about the only differences in blades is the diffusers and reflective stuff they use inside them. and maybe the wall thickness too. tim here, only sells the thicker wall stuff. myself im waiting for his diffusers to come in so i can swap out corbins film for it, and see if it works better than the film does.

And I claim mine are better than his. And Ultra can claim his are better than mine. And Corbin can claim his are better than Ultra's. And so on. It's all in the PR. Call it a "crystal core", put a Luxeon lens in the blade and claim yours is identical to saberology. Oh, wait, that's not just a claim...[]

LAN-ED-TUL, no, the claim is about the blade. I saw the notes on an auction where he compares his blades to "regular" Luxeon blades. Bull!

Born of Sith, seduced by the light.

Yall notice he's using pics of my blades in his auctions and calling them his? Ooops, I guess my blades are just as good, eh?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Yeah, he claims it was an accident using UltraSWG's images and I'll give him the benfit of the doubt. His blades are just like any other LED blades I will never buy from him because it's too expensive. His hilts are great but the blades are really nothing special.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

Yeah, it was an accident, but he's still using them because he can't change the pics he uploaded to ebay. If it were me, and I was infringing on copyrights, using someone else's products to represent my own, and misleading my customers in the process, I would have cancelled my auction and relisted them properly. But that's just me.

But my main point was, if his blades were so different than everyone elses, he would have noticed right away that the pics he were using were mine and not his. Isn't that logical?

Guess he'll be claiming Ultra's kids as his own too. LOL

[quote]Originally posted by UltraSWG

Yeah, it was an accident, but he's still using them because he can't change the pics he uploaded to ebay. If it were me, and I was infringing on copyrights, using someone else's products to represent my own, and misleading my customers in the process, I would have cancelled my auction and relisted them properly. But that's just me.

Its easy to change picks on eBay. I cant imagine why anyone would use someone else's pictures to sell there stuff.

JediSaberSmith
    An Elegant Weapon From A More Civilized Age

Thats messed up. I actually thought that his hilts were kinda lame. This guys are just out there http://alw.180.net/index.asp $900 for a double saber [:0] They are nice but weird. If you read the books most of his are what I would imagine combining Vong technology and jedi technology would result in. Or something the Tahiri would carry

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Those two work together. They haven't combined sites but they work for with each other now.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>