Thread: How add auxiliary switch to ANH Fx Hilt

Default How add auxiliary switch to ANH Fx Hilt

Hello, this is my first post.
    I'm using an Anakin 2010 Fx Removable Blade Hilt with the Custom Saber Shop conversion kit to build a brand new saber.
    As I will use a Crystal Focus pcb, I need to add an auxiliary switch to the hilt.
    Does anybody have a suggestion on where and how mount it?

I converted a Vader removable blade last year and put in a PC 2.0. For the aux switch, I used the small silver momentary switch (seriously, I love these things...) from the store and put it in the side of the clamp box. It was a little nerve-wracking drilling into a part for which I had no replacement, but it turned out amazing.

Granted, the box is different on an Anakin, but maybe something like that would work for you too?

Thank you for the answer.
    That could be an option, but I would like to know if it is possible to do something using the large copper cap...

I own a removable blade Anakin lightsaber and soon will be doing the conversion... I have also thought about later a NB or PC upgrade but haven't seen it done... I might would consider if someone else has forged that path before but if not I probably will just continue to pursue a full blown custom then.