Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Elsa" by Yoshi-Taka

Oh...my...goodness. Yoshi, buddy, you just became my favorite person ever.
    "Bacon and cheese>squeezed lemon." - FenderBender
    "But, ya know...rules are made to be broken." - Yoshi-Taka
    LDM's Recipe For Noobs. Totally Worth The Read.

lol, the things I do for this forum

I like the simplicity of the saber, and it's nice to see media blasting in general (I've been thinking about it, you just confirmed it). That picture is the 2nd most disturbing pic I've seen this week. That's therapy-grade whacked.... where's the neurobleach?

Amwolf obviously doesn't surf where I do. That wasn't even the 2nd most disturbing picture I'd seen before my first cup of coffee this morning.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Quote Originally Posted by amwolf View Post
    I like the simplicity of the saber, and it's nice to see media blasting in general (I've been thinking about it, you just confirmed it).
    Even the most basic pieces of the MHS system can make great sabers and that's why I love it. I'm glad to have given you (and others) motivation to use the media blasting.

Quote Originally Posted by amwolf View Post
    That picture is the 2nd most disturbing pic I've seen this week. That's therapy-grade whacked.... where's the neurobleach?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Serpent View Post
    Amwolf obviously doesn't surf where I do. That wasn't even the 2nd most disturbing picture I'd seen before my first cup of coffee this morning.
    Seriously, I love this forum so much.