Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fried amp circuit Nano Biscotte

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    You have to have a certain post count AND be here a certain amount of time. When I see him, I'kll let him know you posted.
    Thanks! I appreciate it! I'll keep checking back here. In the meantime, I'll try to get my post count up, so I can participate more.

I think I may have the same problem on my wife's saber. It worked great until she changed the battery, then nothing. I just got another speaker in today and hooked it up. It is extremely quite with a lot of static.
    *eta: She said this is what it sounded like right before it quit working all together.
    Last edited by Tomahawk; 12-31-2015 at 09:45 PM.

I'm not able to pm you either but am in a similar situation. I'm running a NBV3 with recharge port, illuminated AV switch and a 12w saberforge LED. I have made sure I don't have anything bridged and rechecked the soldering several times. My saber lights up and everything works as intended except for the sound. I've reformatted the SD card and copied the files back to it. I've switched out two different speakers and there doesn't appear to be any visible damage to the audio amp. I wired up the speaker and battery only and still have no sound. This is a board I purchased around February but have just gotten around to wiring it up. I guess the amp is blown. It just sucks to finally put everything together and have no sound on the first startup. I can't send a PM yet so I guess I need to get up with Zook somehow to have this board repaired.

I'd like to see if my board is repairable. It arched on something and now the main leds will not turn off when turned off... Everything else still works perfectly, main and foc leds while on, sound, and charging. There is a small burn mark on the board that I'm guessing has bridged something preventing the leds from turning off. Very frustrating...

Greetings from NC. I am just getting into the saber game and adding sound. Recently purchase a Nano Biscotte V3, went to begin wiring, and dropped the card on the concrete floor. Ended up breaking off one of the rectangular (cube) pieces from just under the main chipset. Circled in red on the picture. Am I able to have this card repaired? If so, what would the procedure be. Thanks in advance for any information and/or assistance.

Joe
    Nano Biscotte V3 damage.jpg

Hey you can add me to the list of new guys with messed up NBv3s. I noticed my - and + pads were bridged when the saber would wake but not activate. In a moment of stupidity, I went to unbridge with my iron before removing the battery. Now I get no wake sound.

I have desoldered and reinstalled and get nothing. Checked the SD card and it still loads up on my PC fine.

I'm feeling like a pretty big moron this evening.

Board Lurker
    Board Lurker
    Board Lurker

I believe that I have the same problem with a nb v4.. and I also require your skill services please lmk if you can help