Thread: Nano Biscotte don't make sound

Default Nano Biscotte don't make sound

Hello guys... I've a problem with my new NB: I'm using a 2 pack battery setup (sorry for my bad english, i'm italian)... I've wrong to try the soundboard with 2 Li-ion cell (7,4 volt). The soundboard work anyway but when i've try again only the sound don't exit from 2Watt speaker. I've try to change the sounds and the configuration in SD card but nothing. I've try with another 2 pack and another 2Watt speaker but nothing.

Maybe i've burn my new NB?!

If i put a Dummy Cell and a Li-ion maybe can work again? I'm sad hehe...

Help me, thx guys

Shep
    The First Italian Custom Saber Blog/Shop!!!!

http://www.neocustomsabers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shepherdneo View Post
    Hello guys... I've a problem with my new NB: I'm using a 2 pack battery setup (sorry for my bad english, i'm italian)... I've wrong to try the soundboard with 2 Li-ion cell (7,4 volt). The soundboard work anyway but when i've try again only the sound don't exit from 2Watt speaker. I've try to change the sounds and the configuration in SD card but nothing. I've try with another 2 pack and another 2Watt speaker but nothing.

Maybe i've burn my new NB?!

If i put a Dummy Cell and a Li-ion maybe can work again? I'm sad hehe...

Help me, thx guys

Shep
    You CAN NOT run a NB with a 7.4 V battery pack. it is only designed to go up to 5.5V. You probably have done damage to the board. You can TRY a 3.7 battery and see if the board will work, if not, you will likely have to send it out for repairs.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com