Thread: Why Hello There!

Cool Why Hello There!

Hey there! I've been stalking the forums here for a few months and finally decided to actually register
    I don't own any personal lightsabers (YET) unless you count the piece of PVC I wrapped some duck tape on... Hopefully I'll be able to start building my first saber soon tho!

Cheers from Western MD!

Welcome aboard! I can't wait to see what you have planned. I think I'll echo almost everyone who posts in this particular sub-forum - "read, read, and read some more!" But don't be afraid to ask questions, either... kinda paradoxal, isn't it? Hm..

Thanks for the welcome! *hopefully* I'll decide on one or two details and post something of a final(ish) design after finals (I'm in college at the moment).
    As far as I can tell, as long as I read first and THEN ask the question I'm ok, sound about right?

Basically, yes. I'll be keeping an eye out for that thread. I'm sure you'll find, like the rest of us have, that it doesn't end with one saber. I think I made at least half a dozen this year and have a dozen more planned next year.. and my numbers don't even come close to the actual veterans on here!

Welcome to the forum! This is definitely the place to be for saber building! Yes, definitely read up, but don't be afraid to ask questions if something just isn't clicking. I've found everyone here to be most helpful.

BTW it's nice to have another MDer here
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------

Welcome! From one new guy to another...
    Born July7, 2013 - Sentenced to die on October14, 2013
    Rest in peace my classy friend.