Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: My new MHS build with CF6+CeX

very nice! a well proper loaded hilt like this is always impressive when finished as nicely as this one is.you should be proud of your creation
    ....Don't fear the Reaper....
    ....He's just a Sith Lord that has lost his lightsaber....

fragrax, Excellent Saber!
    I cannot say "Thank You" enough for posting your wiring diagrams, chassis construction (for the crystal chamber), and your "cram-fu" layout for the internal electronics!
    You've incorporated most everything (electronically) I would like to do with my build (though my layout is different), and was generous enough to share!
    I know saber building is an art, that takes practice, but you supplied a really good roadmap for those looking to put the CF 6.x to work, and in such a clean and concise way.
    Thank You, and great work!

Quote Originally Posted by bigkevin61 View Post
    fragrax, Excellent Saber!
    I cannot say "Thank You" enough for posting your wiring diagrams, chassis construction (for the crystal chamber), and your "cram-fu" layout for the internal electronics!
    You've incorporated most everything (electronically) I would like to do with my build (though my layout is different), and was generous enough to share!
    I know saber building is an art, that takes practice, but you supplied a really good roadmap for those looking to put the CF 6.x to work, and in such a clean and concise way.
    Thank You, and great work!
    No problem. Everything I know about saber building I learned by reading a lot of excellent tutorials posted on this and other forums and the help of this community. I'm glad that I'm able to give a little back.

The one thing that really got my attention is the colour scheme and knurled grip. You've got me thinking about knurling again.