Thread: Hello from Oklahoma

Default Hello from Oklahoma

Just wanted to stop in and say hello Have own sabers for many years, but recently started pulling them out again and felt the force calling me to fix my old saber.

My current collection consists of:

yoda
    obi-wan epIII
    Darth Maul - only half
    and my AOTC Anakin MR Saber

My Anakin saber doesn't function any longer, so it is now first on my list to get working properly Time for it to be upgraded to something functional and lighter!

Look forward to dealing with everyone on the forum. Have lots of reading to do.

Welcome. Looks like you got a good collection so far, but be warned, once you start converting those sabers, the force will call you much stronger and that collection will grow very quickly, as well as your wallet becoming lighter. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the forum Brodee! This is definitely the place to be for making upgrades or building your own saber!
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------

Welcome to the Forums!
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

what part of OK? I am here too!!

Board Lurker
    Board Lurker

Greetings from a fellow Oklahoman. I look forward to seeing your future projects. Let me know if you are ever in the Tulsa or broken arrow neck of the woods
    Be forgiving of the past, hopeful of the future and mindful of the present.