Thread: newbie with questions

Default newbie with questions

I'm an amputee and have a few MR sabers. Because i'm an amputee the only joy i get is watching others play around. On my birthday i was tired of simply letting them sit idle on my wall for fear of destroying them. So i let my brothers lightly duel with them. I have a Maul dbl bladed and the blade holder actually snapped right off. It all still functions but that piece needs replaced. It screws in but first i gotta get the threads out that broke off inside it. The next problem is my Luke ESB wasn't damaged but now the blade is insane wobbly and they stopped as soon as they noticed. My Vader and yoda are fine for now.

My goal is i would like to eventually have a handful of sabers so folks can come over for casual dueling in my yard for my enjoyment. But converting these would be a start. The ultrasaber conversions were way too expensive imo.

Which guide should i use to convert my luke esb and where might i find a replacement blade holder for my Maul saber before i can convert it?

This is the part of the saber needing replaced but the TCSS version is slightly different.
    http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Sc...le-6-P186.aspx
    Last edited by Caper; 10-25-2013 at 07:53 PM.