Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Illuminated AV Momentary switch, Hasbro board and accents

That would certainly explain it. I didn't think I had anything that old! Would you happen to know the answer to my #2 question?
    2.(Hot pink circle in diagram) the original diagram shows a ground going from the Buck Puck to the recharge port. Would I simply wire this directly to the battery (neg)?
    Also, if I leave out those 3 LEDs seen on Boj-Vaati Mau's diagram (http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...rt-Saber/page8), what would I connect (if anything) to that first contact on the PnP transistor?
    ROBODOC

That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
    -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Regarding question #2 I think the BuckPuck is wired correctly.

However, I would suggest to understand how this board is actually working.
    With a voltage meter try to measure the voltage between the 3 LEDs output and ground, first with the board turned off and then with the board ignited.

This will help to understand if you need a PNP or NPN transistor.

Thanks! I honestly don't know why I have such a mental block when it comes to circuits. While I don't mind being spoon-fed on some of these wiring configurations, your response gives me more of an opportunity to learn and try to understand how things work ...which is my goal. I'll follow your suggestion and let you know ...once I re-learn how to use my voltage meter
    ROBODOC

That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
    -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche