Hi!,

I actually had great luck with the W/W/rB on my last NB build (You can see the blade lit up on the final build on the forum under a thread for "Endurance). How I resistered it up was all 3 LEDs running as follows: W#1 at 1000mA, rB at 700mA and W#2 at 300mA for an "Ice Blue". I suspect if you flip the arrangement to have W#2 at 700 mA and rB at 300mA you may get the "silver" you are looking for. The reason for the odd numbers was to stay below the safe max operating current for the board (2000 mA). Otherwise, I'd have cranked those little suckers. That's the only thing I could wish for on the NB: a higher current limit, but when you consider the ease of wiring, incredible versatility with regards to running accent lights, the small size and an unbelievable toughness (I've taken one board from soldered to unsoldered 4 times complete with using the copper braid to remove all the solder and it still works great and is getting ready to go into my 4th saber soon). I can look up the resistor values that I used if you want, just let me know.